In the town centre there is a
church consecrated to S. Giovanni Battista. This church originally of the
11th 12th century was in ancient times was one of the main churches in town.
The interior structure is composed by barrel vaults and also has a beautiful
floor in majolica tiles. There is also an organ with choir of 1790 painted
in the Neapolitan style